Our office reopened on June 1st after making major investments in order to do our part in minimizing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. We are all in this together and we would like to take this opportunity to share with you how these changes will impact your next visit with us.
Investments in our location:
1. All patients are screened days prior to scheduled appointment and are asked to reschedule if risk factors apply
2. All patients and all staff are screened upon arrival each day
3. Fewer patients are permitted in the reception area at any given time
4. Increase in touchless technology in the reception area
5. Sneeze guards have been placed at the front desk
6. Increase in PPE within the office. All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask
7. Pre-procedural mouth rinses prior to the start of appointments in an effort to keep air cleaner
8. Addition of Honeywell HEPA filters in every operatory and reception room
9. Addition of Well Air filters that kill 99.9% of virus particles, including Covid-19, are operating in hallways
10. UV light disinfection in all areas when patients and staff are not present
11. Disinfectant Fogger
12. HVE Suction Intra-oral Mirrors
13. Extraoral Dental Suction to collect aerosols
Our office is open and ready to help you and your family stay safe while providing excellent dental care. Please don’t wait – we are seeing an increase in dental disease with the delay of treatment. Call our office today to schedule your next visit with us. We are excited to see you!
Dr. Kosinski and Staff
Just a quick note to let you how much we appreciate all the effort and expense you’ve put into making your office safe for us. I have been extremely cautious, and very anxious, about going ANYWHERE in the past year. However, because of your diligence, and your implementation of very specific enhancements, I feel completely safe and comfortable visiting your office.
Feel free to watch these short clips of Dr. Kosinski speaking on COVID-19.
Here at SmileCreator, our highly trained team possess the skills, knowledge, and commitment to help patients achieve a natural-looking smile that is permanent and affordable.
Dental implants will restore your damaged smile and give you the freedom to eat, speak, and smile confidently again with no hesitation.
Our Bingham Farms team takes great pride in standing apart from any competition with our exceptional restorative treatments designed specifically to each individual’s needs.
We feature the latest in dental technology so our skilled team can accurately place your implants that will fit comfortably and blend seamlessly with your natural smile. Combining our 3D imaging technology with Dr. Kosinski’s extensive knowledge of implant dentistry, we are providing our Bingham Farm patients with:
Digital design of your smile: LumiSmile.
“I got three dental implants with Dr. Kosinski last year. After years of hiding my missing teeth, I was surprised at how quickly my smile was restored. I will be smiling confidently from now on. Thanks again for my wonderful new teeth!”
Dr. Kosinski has been on the cutting edge of implant dentistry since graduating from the University of Detroit Mercy Dental School. After hundreds of hours of continuing education and countless beautifully crafted smiles, he has contributed to numerous textbooks and published 190 articles to share his implant expertise.
Using his vast years of training and dedication, Dr. Kosinski helps improve our patient’s quality of life by rejuvenating smiles that they’re not afraid to flaunt. As a testament to his commitment of furthering the field of implantology, he has been featured in Nobel Biocare lectures across the United States.
Dr. Timothy Kosinski
31000 Telegraph Rd. #170
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Monday: 8:30AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 8:30AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 8:30AM – 3PM
Thursday: 8:30AM – 4PM
Friday: Occasionally / Special Arrangement