The decision to fix your smile with dental implants can be an exciting one. But here at SmileCreator of Bingham Farms we know from experience that finding a dental implants provider can be a harder decision. That is why we created this page of information to help our patients find the absolute best provider for their individual oral health, needs, and budget.
In order to help determine if a provider is the right one for you and your needs, we recommend patients ask the following types of questions:
These questions are general in nature and intended to assist our patients in finding the best dental implants provider for their needs. If your provider cannot answer these questions, it is probably a good idea to keep searching.
We recognize that each of our patients has unique needs and goals. That is why we work with you to customize our treatment plans to perfectly fit your needs. Here are some additional reasons that you should consider giving us a try:
• SmileCreator of Bingham Farms uses only the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment and high-quality materials for all of their procedures. We also choose our products based upon their superior strength, appearance, and durability.
• Dr. Kosinski has many decades of dental implant surgery experience, as well as thousands of hours of continued education and skills training. This has allowed him to become one of Michigan’s stand-out dental implant providers.
• Dr. Kosinski has a wealth of practical experience to ensure that your dental implant placement is permanent, accurate, and natural-looking.
• The dental implants team at SmileCreator of Bingham Farms will work with you to deliver a perfectly customized treatment plan for your unique dental health, needs, and goals.
• Once we have developed your specific treatment plan, we will always provide you with a written estimate and allow you to ask questions. You will also have a chance to ask as many questions as you need to feel comfortable with the methods, products, and services we have chosen for you.
It is important that you tell your doctor about any medical conditions, any medications you take, and any additional health concerns you have. If you have a heart condition or orthopedic implants, you may be prescribed antibiotics or other medications before surgery to help prevent infection or complications.
To control any discomfort you may experience while having your implants placed, you may be given anesthesia. Before your procedure, you will discuss your anesthesia options, sedation or general anesthesia. Talk to your doctor about which option is best for you. Your dental care team will instruct you about eating and drinking before surgery, depending on what type of anesthesia you have. If you are getting anesthesia, you will need to have someone take you home after surgery and expect to rest for most of the day.
Here at SmileCreator of Bingham Farms we are proud of the experience and skill level of our staff. Additionally, you can rest assured that our products, equipment, and procedures are all carefully chosen to ensure superior results for our Beverly Hills and Bingham Farms, MI patients. We also offer great financing options, so there is no reason to delay your treatment. Give us a call today to schedule your no-obligation consultation with Dr. Kosinski.
Dr. Timothy Kosinski
31000 Telegraph Rd. #170
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Monday: 8:30AM – 6PM
Tuesday: 8:30AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 8:30AM – 3PM
Thursday: 8:30AM – 4PM
Friday: Occasionally / Special Arrangement